my  major  problem is this : I  have  the   datepicker   calendar
working  quite  well on  the  web  page [using something  like
this ...  $(function()$('#datepicker').datepicker({
changemonth:true,  changeYear: true
});  )  ],  but  i  want  to add  more  functionalities  to  the
calendar ,  which  includes marking  the  calendar (that  is   having
the  css mark  the   day with tasks)  and  getting it  display  when
you  mouseover  the  day . The BIG probs  is   trying  to  write   a
working  java  code  in  the  jquery  script. I  know   it  sounds
weird   but  is  there   a  way  out ??.

Thanks,
Tola.