I can give you some ideas perhaps, I am assuming you know which dates you
want to be marked.
See and try to understand the HTML that the datepicker generates for the
calendar.
Then try and add css attributes to these dates with which you can indicate
them as marked, along with that you could also add some hover()
functionality as per your needs

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.

Charles de
Gaulle<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html>
- "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."