Not familiar with the BlockUI plugin. But, do you have a .click() event somewhere related to that link? If so, return false from the event handler.

Setting href="#" means a named anchor. "#" by itself is top of the page. So, if the anchor tag's normal click handler is executed, you'll be returning to the top of the page. You need to stop the normal handler - which is usually done in jQuery by returning false from and event handler function.

HTH

Shawn

merihsaka...@yahoo.com wrote:
Hi all,
I am using jQuery BlockUI Plugin (v2). It works success but I have a
small problem, when I click the link, it is bloclking the page but the
main page goes up.

Also same problem for link which is oppening new tab or new windows.
main pages goes up when I click the link.

any advice

Thanks,