judging from that snippet, I don't think jQuery or BlockUI is the problem.

Using onClick is old school and should be avoided these days. It mixes functionality with data/presentation when these things should be kept separate. (just like CSS should be kept in it's own file rather than inline, JS should be the same...) The phrase that describes this is "unobtrusive javascript".

You can try changing the onclick="" in both samples to
onClick="XXXX(); return false;" - where the XXXX() is the existing functions (add a "return false;" at the end). But I think you probably need to look into native JS methods to stop propagation.

Is this inherited code? Or generated by Dreamweaver? Eitherway, the code looks reminiscent of DW to me. Both those functions should probably make better use of jQuery, but methinks that is a separate issue.. :)

HTH

Shawn

nasionalem wrote:
Hi thaks for your reply,

How can I stop normal handler.

my link is like that..

<script type="text/javascript">
            function information(){
                jQuery.blockUI({ message: jQuery('#111'), css:
{border: '0px solid #a00', textAlign:'center'} });
            };
</script>

The other link has same problem..

('information.do','','status=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=400,height=350')">Info</
a>