this is being treated in the current 1.1 version from bassist

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 23:42, pankaj sharma <pankaj1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any help on this?

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM, pankaj sharma<pankaj1...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi  All,

In my application,there are several autocomplte field is available.
When I type "pank" and then it list out the several matching in the
autocomplete field and select one and
then hit the enter then it submitted the entire form, which will cause
the error message. Because there are several
more mandatory field are there, which i need to fill up.

I was trying to restrict in this way, but i believe this is the wrong way.

The following will disable enter-to-submit for the entire form.

$("#myForm").bind("keypress", function(event) {
 if(event.keyCode == 13) {
 return false;

Please help me how to resolve this issue in Jquery autocomplete
plugin, so that the should not sumbit on
hitting enter in autocomplete text box.

I am new to this forum, please let me know if you need any more info on this?

Thanks

--
alex