I include a reference to a file with this jQuery code in every page to solve
that problem, Dave.

Best solution I've found so far. I got it from someone, somewhere, but don't
remember who.

Rick

              jQuery.fn.fadeIn = function(speed, callback) {

              return this.animate({opacity: 'show'}, "750", function() {

                     if (jQuery.browser.msie)

                     this.style.removeAttribute('filter');

                     if (jQuery.isFunction(callback))

                     callback();

              });

              };

              jQuery.fn.fadeOut = function(speed, callback) {

              return this.animate({opacity: 'hide'}, "750", function() {

                     if (jQuery.browser.msie)

                     this.style.removeAttribute('filter');

                     if (jQuery.isFunction(callback))

                     callback();

              });

              };

              jQuery.fn.fadeTo = function(speed,to,callback) {

              return this.animate({opacity: to}, "750", function() {

                     if (to == 1 && jQuery.browser.msie)