Incidentally... not sure why you'd need to use split() for your needs
there?  Could you post some code or explain what your requirement is?  You
may be going about it the long way (or I may be misunderstanding what you're
trying to do) :)

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Charlie Griefer <charlie.grie...@gmail.com