Nice!

Thank you.
I have one last issue.

I am using tinymce for all the textareas.
When I click on the edit link, that displays and allows me to do the ajax
edit and on submit displays the change.

Unfortunately, since the tinymce was already loaded when the page was first
loaded, if I click on edit again, a plain textarea displays.

I tried to reinitialize it in the response but that does not work

function showResponse(responseText, statusText)  {
 $("div#editcomment_" + cid).tinyMCE.execCommand('mceAddControl', true,
'txaEditableContent');
  $("div#editcomment_" + cid).hide();
  $("div#newcomment").slideDown("slow");