Hi all,

I've been wrangling with trying to get my jquery-powered global nav to work
consistently in IE8 (in "Compatibility Mode") and IE6 and 7, but with no
luck. You can view the site here:

http://67.23.44.204/

The top nav (Products, Inspirations, etc. should each have a set of subnavs
that show up when you hover over them with mouse) works sometimes, and other
times not.

I recognize that the issue is with all the code that appears in my
$(document).ready(fn) statements, and I've tried moving the relevant
statement to the bottom of the body section, but still to no avail. It seems
to work when I execute the code with window.onload, but I'm trying to avoid
using that.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get IE6, 7 and 8 in Compatibility
Mode to execute the jquery code correctly (i.e. after the DOM is loaded)?
Any guidance would be much appreciated.

thanks,
Yazan