Yes, I have actually :)

Are you suggesting that would fix the issue? I haven't looked closely
at what 1.3.2 offers over 1.2.6, but I didn't think that that would
necessarily fix the issue. I think there might be some dependencies on
1.2.6 in other libraries we're using, so I'm not sure it would be a
simple switch, but I can try it if it would fix my issue.

thanks,
Yazan