Hi,

I think there is a bug in autocompleter, when you use extraParams. The
cache logic is just wrong because it takes extraParams not as a part
of cache key for lookup, so when you issue a request for "a term" with
any parameters, the second search for "a term" will return cached
results regardless of extraParams. This causes problems for example
when we use a checkbox state as extraParams value.

The only way around this is to use cacheLength: 0, but adding
extraParams to cache key should not be a problem. Would you mind
fixing this?

johno