Hi there,
Firstly this forum has been always been so good that's I've never actually
needed to start a thread before because the old threads are so useful!
Now though, i'm stuck!

I have ajax which checks a login form<br />
on success I want to create a div and populate it with the contents of
another file<br />

<script>
$(function(){
        $('#submit').click(function(){
                var data_str = $('#login').serialize();
                $.ajax({
                    type: 'POST',
                        async: false,
                    url: 'frames/login/do_login_ajax.php',  // Send the login
info to this
page
                    data: data_str,
                    success: function(caught_frm_ajax){
                                        if(caught_frm_ajax == 'SUCCESS')
                                                {

$('.items').append('<div class="page" id="page2"></div>');

                                                        $('#page2').load('<?php
echo $dd
?>st_pages/user/accounts/frames/user_main/index.php');

$('form#login').fadeOut();

$('#proceeder').fadeIn();
                                                        init_scroll();
                                                }