Hi, another thing you can try is to use a label for the password input. Just
change the label styles to go on top of the input field ( it will look like
it is in the field.) Then when the input field has focus, hide the label so
it doesn't block the field.  I just saw Waseem has the same idea. Actually
in 'Learning jQuery 1.3', Karl shows how to do this in detail.DED