I have a list, with many levels of child lists within some LI
elements. These child lists are set to display:none until you click on
their parent to display the first level of children.

I'm implementing the ability to drag the LI elements around in order
to change their parent to a different item. This works fine for the
first level of elements.

I added to the 'over' event of droppable to change child lists to
display: block if you drag over an LI with children. My problem is
when this list appears, and I continue dragging down to the first
child element, it actually hightlights the next root level element
(sibling to the parent that just expanded) which used to be in that
location before changing the display.

Is there any way to refresh the locations of the droppable items?