Hi all,

I'm having an issue with something probably easy but I might be too
dumb for it :)

Put simply it's this:

- I'm having a plugin that uses element.offset() to position other
elements. This works great. Let's call this 'MyPlugin'.

- Then another plugin/function which makes changes to the page, thus
altering the element.offset()

So the first one is the one that can be changed, the others are just
extra, other plugins, functions - which I have no control of.

Now here's the issue: in order to make the first plugin still work
correctly, I need to instantiate it after the second one, so its
calculation of the offset is correct.

In case of this, it's no problem to change the init order of the two
so the offset is calculated correct. But when you show/hide() elements
dynamically it becomes a problem - and the first one gets the offset
wrong.

Now I'm wondering: how can I make the first plugin so that it always
uses an updated version of offset(), no matter in which order all the
plugins are triggered or how the page is changed.

I hope this makes sense :)