Hello,

I've been experimenting with SF menu on my experimental site at
getrav1.poisedvstudio.com

>From my understanding, any last item will be assigned the class .last-
child and if the item has submenus under it, it will be
assigned .parent instead.

If my last item has submenus, then it loses the .last-child class and
is replaced by the .parent class.
How do I make sure both classes are assigned?

Reason I need that is because I'm making use of the .last-child class
to control the borders. Each item has borders top, left and right. The
last-child has the same, but with the bottom border as well.

I'm not a PHP expert. I tried playing around with default.php but
still could not get it right. Maybe there's a better way to do what
i'm trying to achieve? Thanks!