I have a simple test to check if email is registered already using validate
remote. But am not getting any error message.

I am watching the activity using Firefox and see the script checking the php
script and i see the error being reported in my debug()

Array
(
    [agree] => You must verify that you understand and wish to procede.
    [email] => This email account is already registered.
)

My js rule looks like:
'data[Profile][email]':{required: true, email:true, remote: {url:
"/manage/profile/validate.php",type: "post"}},

And message:
'data[Profile][email]': {
                        required: "* JS required email address.",
                        email: "* JS email address.",
                        remote: "* Remote address"},

Can someone point out what I am doing wrong?

Thnks,

Dave