Hi, so I've been coding this site and I use jquery in a few places. I've been
testing it in chrome and FF and everything has been fine but when I tested
it in IE8 none of my png images would show up. I checked all my settings but
it seemed to be a javascript issue. I remade all my images to be jpegs and
everything worked. I tried this in Opera and it had the same problem as IE8.
I really need to use png images (they are smaller+transparent) for this
project so I'm trying to get it sorted out.  All of the png images will show
if I don't call the jquery library in my html doc. Even with all of the
other javascript files they all work so it seems to be that the jQuery
library seems to be causing a problem in IE8/Opera supporting png images.
The png images also work if I turn javascript off in the browser. If you
guys have any idea as to what might be causing this I would really
appreciate it.

thanks a bunch!

Regards,
Phillysoul11