I saw that, and I am looking at it but I'm using a field. Not a check box;
But I am trying to wade though and figure it out.

On 11/13/09 4:59 PM, "serhat" <serhatsarika...@gmail.com> wrote:

you can use checkboxes or radio buttons for each two field areas and
validate only id the radio or checkbox is on.

for further info check demo pages on jquery validation documentation
zip file. There is an example what I suggest to you.

Whis this helps.