Did you ask in http://jquerybox.com/index.php/topic,760.0.html ???

I had just answered you there!

I had tested in FF and IE7. here are the code I used. Since my english
is not that good, I hope I got what you wanted.

<script>
   $(function(){
      $('select').each(function(){
         this.selectedIndex = 0;

   function redirect_to_url(url) {
      if(url!='')   window.location = url ;
   }
</script>
<thead>
  <th>Region</th>
  <th>Action</th>
</thead>
<tbody>
<select id="form_action" onChange="redirect_to_url(this.value)">
        <option>--Select--</option>
        <option value="http://abcd.cgi?value=001";>abcd</option>
      <option value="http://xyz.cgi?value=001";>xyz</option>
        <option value="http://lol.cgi?value=001";>Lol</option>