Hi,

I have a small script which should write me into input hidden fields
some values:

$('input[name="category_id"]').val(c_chosen_id);
$('input[name="category_name"]').val(cat_name);

My problem now is, that it seams, the value get's written, because I
can alert it, bit it's not getting written into the source code,
because when I submit my form, I miss these values.

The strange thing is, that it works sometimes - but not always...
Sometimes I can see the changed values wihin firebug, but sometimes,
the source isn't changing and after submitting the form, I get an
error, that these values hwere missing...

WHat can I do?