That's actualy what I was looking at... But I'm not using a table layout. So
instead I want them to go into a special error div with class "insidePage_error"
And so I got these 2 lines
  errordiv=$('.insidePage_error div');          error.appendTo(errordiv);

I also tried
Errordiv.appendChild(error);
 but that didn't work either