Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out this weird error I'm seeing. I have a simple
script that, after the document is ready, I want to change a CSS
attribute from "display:none" to "display:block" and then load the
jquery inifinite carousel plugin:

<!--
        $(document).ready(function() {
                $("#carousel").css({
                        'display' : 'block'

        $(function(){
                $('#carousel').infiniteCarousel({
                        transitionSpeed : 500,
                        displayTime : 10000,
                        textholderHeight : .15,
                        displayProgressBar : 0,
                        displayThumbnails: 0,
-->
</script>

This works fine in Safari, Firefox and IE 8. But in IE 7 (and I assume
lower but I'm not testing for it because it's not a requirement), I
get an object expected error on the last }); in the first function.
I've googled around and changed up the script include so it's set to
language instead of type, I've moved stuff around, made sure that my
JS include path is correct, but I'm stumped.

For reference, here's how I include my JS. I know I can use the google
inclusion code, but when I have that IE7 throws another hissy about
variables not being defined:

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://
ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://
ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.7.2/jquery-ui.min.js"></
script>
<link href="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.7.2/themes/
smoothness/jquery-ui.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

So I'm 99.9% positive it's not loading the js fast enough for the
function, but I'm not sure how to fix it.