Well it depends ; most of the times you end up loading a big bit of data
that should replace a specific portion of the screen (let the standard
.load() behaviour do the heavy lifting for this one) plus a few tidbits like
notifications and so on that are secondary (can be dealt with in the
callback), so your code is just a little bit more expressive (the "main"
purpose of the query is expressed first in the .load() mandatory parameters,
then the "secondary" tidbits are placed later in the callback). Using .get()
would also do the job, but would be slightly less readable later.

Michel Belleville