Hey guys, I have this popup menu that works.. great! In Chrome,
Safari, Firefox AND it USED to work in IE8, until I added just 1 div.

I believe this is the part that causes it;
$(document).click(function(d){
        if($("#acc"+a).is(":visible")){
                var b="#acc"
                }else{
                if($("#frd"+a).is(":visible")){
                        var b="#frd"
                        }else{
                        if($("#gam"+a).is(":visible")){
                                var b="#gam"
        var c=b+a;
        if(!$(d.target).closest(c).size()){
                $(c).hide("fast")

What this does, is first to check if any of my 3 popup menus are open,
if one of them is open, it will check of click came outside the popup
menu, and if it was, the open popup menu will.. close itself.

This works in all the browsers great even after I added this div, but
in IE8 it suddenly stopped.

<a id="acc" class="baritem" href="javascript:void(0);"><div
class="textup">My Account</div></a>
<a id="frd" class="baritem" href="javascript:void(0);"><div
class="textup">My Friends</div></a>
<a id="gam" class="baritem" href="javascript:void(0);"><div
class="textup">My Games</div></a>

After I added the <div class="textup"> in the menu, it stopped
working, If I remove it, it works! Now when I click anywhere outside
the popup menu, the first menu STARTS to go up, but then half way it
closes down

On this page; http://ferok.com/labs/test.html

Is there a fix for this?