What makes it hard to follow your code,

what is "d"?    $(document).click(function(d){

why is is about clicking on the document?

what is "a"?    if($("#acc"+a).is(":visible")){

also, have you considered moving away from :visible?  it's got it's
quirks and niches going across browsers...  maybe using CSS classes
and "hasClass", "addClass", "removeClass" instead?