Hi there I am using the following script to load external pages inside
a dialog window. The code is working and it opens the external htmls,
but my problem is that it loads them all once the index.html page is
loaded.

Here is my code:

$(document).ready(function() {
                                $('#Retailers li ul li a').each(function() {
                                        var $link = $(this);
                                        var $dialog = $('<div
id="dialog"></div>')
                                        .load($link.attr('href'))
                                        .dialog ({
                                                autoOpen: false,
                                                resizable: false,
                                                modal: true,
                                                position: ['center',80],
                                                overlay: {
                                                        backgroundColor: '#000',
                                                        opacity: 0.8
                                                },
                                                height:444,
                                                width: 900,
                                                closeOnEscape: true,
                                                title: $link.attr('title'),
                                        });
                                        $link.click(function() {
                                                $dialog.dialog('open');
                                                return false;

What do I mean by it loads them all. In all my external htmls I have a
jquery sorting table that depending on the file calls a CSV file which
is then loaded into the tables. You can check an example of my
external page here: http://www.katsoomi.de/clients/theone/landing/it.html
So basically when I open my index.html page it will somehow
automatically load all external html files and their CSV files. Do you
have any ideas how I can make it when I click my link not to load all
the htmls of the other links too.

I think my mistake is  in the beginngin of the code:

                         $(document).ready(function() {
                                $('#Retailers li ul li a').each(function() {

where for the links #Retailers li ul li a, I use this .each? There is
definately something wrong with that code, because when I try to open
the page with IE i receive an error on line 136, which is the middle
one from these lines:

                                            title: $link.attr
('title'),
                                        });
                                        $link.click(function() {

I will appreciate any help! Thank you very much in advance!