Hi Adriana,

Adriana, I am honored that you wrote in to help me; it is, or course,
your script I am trying to work with.

I do not understand what you are asking me to do; can you please give
more info/context? Are you saying that I am missing the lines of code
you put in your response? If so, where do I put the code?

I am truly a novice, as you see.

Thank you so much,
Rory