Hi All

I was looking at combining the smooth div scroll jquery plugin with the
slideshow caption plugin, but haven't had much success in doing this.
Basically what i want to do is to have the Smooth div scroller functionality
for the gallery navigation but have the slideshow caption element appear as
the images scroll through. So rather than setting the caption to rotate on a
timed interval (setInterval('portfolio()',6000);) it would be triggered as
the images reach the start position of the slideshow? (possibly being
trigged by the id of the image)...So say if the user scrolls to a specific
image in the pan the img id of that image would be recognized and so that
image caption would fade in? I hope this makes sense! I have provided the
sample files i've been working through as reference. Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated!
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27509161/slideshow_caption.zip
slideshow_caption.zip

Cheers