From: Haseltine, Celeste [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 4:37 PM
To: JRun-Talk
Subject: RE: Browserhawk install trouble

What is Browserhawk and did it come with any installation instructions?  Is
it designed to work within a JSP/servlet server environment, or is it a
stand alone set of Java classes you can use outside of a JSP/servlet server
environment?

If it's a pure JavaBean (NOT an EJB) that contains nothing but classes, I
would add the location of the jar in my classpath, and see if that works.
If it's designed to work within a JSP/servlet server such as JRUN, there may
be additional steps you need to take to get it configured correctly.  If
it's a tag library file, then you would need to modify your web.xml file so
that JRUN can find the jar file.  Since there are many possibilities here,
you may want to considering going back to the author/company/web site that
you obtained the jar file from, and see if they have any
install/configuration documentation.

Celeste