Okay, now my servlet is running just fine..

I hit my IIS box, with my virtual URL http://localhost/<servlet>.htm .

JRun receives no such hit, and IIS replies with a page not found. It doesn't
seem to forward to my connector.

I hit my JRUN internal web server  http://localhost:8101/<servlet>.htm

I get a JRUN error..  "Requested resource not found".

So even when JRUN does get the hit, it still doesn't map my virtual URL
through web XML to my servlet XML, to my class..

I'm digging through my config files to try to find the extension mappings
for what gets sent to JRUN, and trying to figure out why JRUN isn't
translating my virtual URL..

Can anyone offer me a hint?

Thanks!