I am developing a JS API for my employer and I constantly ask myself
how I should accept params into my methods.  So I figured I would ask
the professionals.

Here is my scenario:
1.) I know a handful of basic methods that I need to implement right
now.
2.) I do not know if functionality in these methods will expand in the
future

Example Method:
A.) function drawPolygon( points, polyOptions ) { ... }
B.) function drawPolygon( options ) { ... }

I feel that with option B I can expand functionality a lot easier than
with option A.  Does anyone have advice or common pitfalls when taking
approach B?  I appreciate any input.

Arlo Carreon
@mexitek