On 1/23/11, Richard D. Worth <rdwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Garrett Smith
> <dhtmlkitc...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On 1/22/11, Daniel Donaldson <d8nieldonald...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > i'm trying to change the width of the dragged item on stop, which
>> > seems like it should be easy, but when i add a function on the stop
>> > event things get all screwy.
>> >
>> > i've got it on jsfiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/d8nieldonaldson/smYeh/
>> >
>> > thanks in advance for any help/insights!
>> >
>> I took a look at the source code:
>>
>>  <!DOCTYPE html>
>> src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.7/jquery-ui.js
>> "></script>
>>      <script type='text/javascript'
>> src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.9/jquery-ui.min.js
>> "></script>
>>
>> END CODE
>>
>> Two different versions of jQuery UI? Looks like a mistake. Is that
>> jsFiddle's doing?
>>

> I don't know if something changed between the time you viewed the page and I
> did, but I only find one script tag with a src pointing to jQuery UI v1.8.9
>

>> In FF 3.6.13, I noticed slow, heavy, unresponsive, perf along.
>> Releasing a draggable image, there is about a 3 sec pause before the
>> image begins to glide back to its origin.
>>

> I wasn't able to reproduce this performance issue, neither the slow, heavy,
> unresponsive nor the 3 sec pause. Not sure if I'm seeing the same thing you
> are (as noted above, view source suggests we have not viewed the same
> version of the page) but if you're able to reproduce it either on
> http://jsfiddle.net/ or http://jsbin.com/ and can list your OS and steps to
> reproduce it, I'd love to take a look. Thanks.

I'm on Windows 7 and that should not be causing jsFiddle to include
two versions of jQuery-ui. That still happens (am I the only one
seeing that?). I assume you meant to address the slowness. I think its
not worth investigating with jQUery-UI being there twice -- that needs
to be addressed.
--
Garrett