2011/1/23 Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...@gmail.com>:
> I'm on Windows 7 and that should not be causing jsFiddle to include
> two versions of jQuery-ui. That still happens (am I the only one
> seeing that?). I assume you meant to address the slowness. I think its
> not worth investigating with jQUery-UI being there twice -- that needs
> to be addressed.
> --
> Garrett

Nope, I definetely see the same source v1.8.7 and v1.8.9, but it's
because jsFiddle settings.
You can see "Choose Framework / jQuery UI 1.8.7" chekced, also "Manage
Resources / jquery-ui.min.js".
The first is for being able to add popular libraries, the second one
is for other external scripts. jQuery UI has been added with both. :)

I think it's just an accident.

- Balázs