Hi guys,

I was wondering, is there any way I can find out about the latest error even though this one was caught by a try/catch block, which I don't have control over ?, for instance:

/***********************/
// this try/catch block is somewhere in a library I'm using
try {
    throw 'something causing and error';
} catch (e) {}

// ...
// can I know at this point about "e" ?
// ...

The problem is that an error is being caught somewhere in the code (which is concealing the error), causing unexpected behavior but I don't know what is causing this.

I hope I've explained myself properly.

Thanks in advance