I'd just like to throw in my $.02 and say that I also very much like
to see js code in the message body. I am also on Gmail and so far the
code formatting has been good. I'd like to think that services such as
jsbin and JsFiddle will be around forever, but the truth is that they
come and go with relative frequency. Earlier today I was reading a
Usenet thread from 1985 discussing RMS and his GNU Manifesto. I hope
that our list can be maintained with a similar level of integrity.