Hi guys,

I know this is more jQuery related question and perhaps it'd be better to ask in its forum but I'll drop it in case some jQuery experts in this group could answer it. Is there any reason why I should be using "$(document).bind/trigger" over "$('body').bind/trigger" (or the other way around) if I wanted to use it as a PubSub ? Any different in terms of performance or others ?

Thanks