On 2/3/11 9:12 AM, Poetro wrote:
2011/2/3 Fran<m...@fran.ie>:
I like this really tiny but clever plugin. I'll definitely keep it in mine,
but still I have the question whether using $(document) or $('body') makes
any different. Any idea ?
There is one small difference. The $(document) selector is a bit
faster. I dont think that there would be other difference.

right and then the question is: why would you even be running a dom selector/instantiating a jq obj for something that has little-to-nothing to do with the DOM. The point of pubsub is that it's _not_ coupled to anything.

~phiggins