"Via the JSMentors mailing list you can:

Discuss ECMA-262 standard
Discuss different implementations of ECMA-262
Discuss different host environments of JavaScript
Discuss implementation of algorithms in JavaScript
Discuss your library design
Review your code
Review your book on JavaScript topic
Review your article on JavaScript topic
Via the JSMentors mailing list you must not:

Insulting other subscribers
Post racism
Spam publications"

According the rules of JSMentors, your post is irrelevant and it's
contradiction of rules.

Nicholas Zakas is free to post or NOT comments in *his* blog. This
topic is not related with JSMentors.

Regards,
Asen