Hi everyone,

In a personal project, I started using Javascript mixins quite heavily
and recently refactored out the code into a library:
https://github.com/kmalakoff/mixin

I've been using and improving this over the last 3 months and I'm
really excited about sharing it with the JS community, but I'm not
sure what people think especially since playing around with prototypes
can be frowned upon.

The only feedback I have received so far is that is might be hard to
debug and seemed a bit complex. For debugging, I implemented a
statistics module to be able to look at memory usage and would argue
that the complexity matches the problem, but I'd like to get some more
feedback! (thank you Angus for suggesting jsmentors)

Here are three blog posts with examples so you know what I'm trying to
achieve:

1)
http://braincode.tumblr.com/post/11026285083/mixin-js-the-javascript-nano-framework
2)
http://braincode.tumblr.com/post/11100271168/mixin-js-view-with-model-loading-timeout

The above GitHub repository has tests both for the library and for the
initial 7 mixins I released (RefCount, Flags, AutoMemory,
Subscriptions, Timeouts and 2 or Backbone.js) and the working examples
from the blog posts can be found here:
https://github.com/kmalakoff/examples-kmalakoff

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers,