A while ago I started my own javascript library, called kis-js :
https://github.com/aviat4ion/kis-js/

It has two main parts:

   - the core object, which creates the global variable and defines the
   extension interface:
   https://github.com/aviat4ion/kis-js/blob/master/src/core/core.js
   - sub modules, which are javascript files dependent only on the core
   object: https://github.com/aviat4ion/kis-js/tree/master/src/modules

I would specifically like feedback on the core object, but feedback on the
modules is appreciated.

My compatibility target is browsers that support the document.querySelector
functions, but IE8 is kind of iffy at this point.