*Varun*: you may want to start your own thread. FYI: Sproutcore consists of
widgets for developing native cross platform apps (painful learning curve).
Backbone for data models in regular websites. Not sure about Angular or
whats right for you on the ever growing
list.<http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/web-roundups/20-javascript-frameworks-worth-checking-out/>