paragraph about it.

reference [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kenneth Borinsky
Sent:   Tuesday, April 27, 1999 8:04 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Including other JSP files.

Hello,

I am trying to write several separate include files that contain scriplet
functions and variables.  Running JSP page that has these included files
produces errors since my code within including jsp relies on these
functions.  I am using JRun Pro 2.3.

My include looks something like this:
<!--#include virtual="/jsp" file="functions/functions.jsp" -->

Am I doing it wrong?  Is it possible to include other jsp files that have
java scriplet code(functions, variables)?  Also, is it possible to inlude a
file that has  @import directive in it?

Any help would be appreciated.