Yes, I like it, too.

Bob

Bob Foster
Symantec Internet Tools  http://www.visualcafe.com/

Subject: Re: The JSP 1.0 Specification is now in Public Review!
Author:  Nic Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at Internet
Date:    4/30/99 2:23 PM

Very true, but as a member of the 'other' camp (I use
only scriptlets), I have to say:

<booming US boxing announcer voice>
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII like it!
</booming US boxing announcer voice>

But, in all seriousness, the JSP team have NO way of pleasing everyone,
but I, for one, AM pleased. A little too much XML-type stuff for
my taste, but I'm not forced to use it, which I _love_.

Thanks people. A bit on the late side, but _I_ think its worth it :)

Nic.

(yes, this is my opinion, not that of my employer (Inprise New Zealand))