I Agree 100% too, and remember that dealing with synchronization in Java is
extremely easy due to its built in sync features.-

And here is an example against session serialization :

I wrote a JSP app that generates gif's dynamically from query string data
 bar graphs), I have pages that include more than one of these images, each
of them generated from the same JSP.- If my browser uses several threads to
download them 'in parallel', were is the need of serialize the requests,
slowing all?

It remembers me the Appartment Model of COM/OLE, please don't do that.-

Walter Jerusalinsky