I'm having a problem with the jsp1.0ea release. I'm running Win95,
Netscape 4.5 and JDK 1.2.1.

When I attempt to use the Calendar demo, if I create a new appointment I
get an error message saying:
-----
A network error occurred while Netscape
was receiving data.
(Network Error. Connection reset by peer)

Try connecting again.
-----
I have the same problem if I switch to using IE instead of Netscape. I
also had this problem with the 0.92 implementation. The problem isn't
limited to just the Calendar demo, but it illustrates the problem well.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks,
Carles