SoftTeam Blas Catherine wrote:I would also also bed very interested in
something like this. I know that the jdbc is supposed to be database
independent but the whole thing is shrouded in mystery. Special, instead
or generic sample (i.e. how to connect to something like MS Access (God
Forbid)) would be of great help.

Eoin.