From: jesus sosa Iglesias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SoftTeam Blas Catherine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: Book, tutorial about JSP+database
 For DataBase Access from a JSP:

You  may use a JavaBean  with JDBC to acccess Databases
or you may write your own using JDBC There is a lot of information about JDBC

SoftTeam Blas Catherine wrote:

 Does anyone know where I can find books, tutorials, or any kind of information which explain some examples about the use of JSP related with a database, how to make the connection with the database, and get data from it. Thanks
begin:vcard
n:Sosa Iglesias;Jesús
tel;work:(525) 333600 x 21258
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.proy.imp.mx/sippi
org:Instituto Mexicano del Petróleo;Normalizacion
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Chem. Eng.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Eje Central Lazaro Cardenas 152=0D=0ASan Bartolo Atepehuacan;Mexico ;DF;07730;Mexico
fn:Jesús Sosa Iglesias
end:vcard