Question 17 from the FAQ:
17) Help! JWS won't work with JSP 0.92!

     JSP spec 0.92 wont work with JWS 1.x. There is a version mismatch in the
Servet API releases and JWS  does not support JSP.

     Try an implementation of JSP 0.91 with JWS.

     (From: Anand Kumar S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

     Note, JWS 2.0 is now in beta and can be downloaded from Sun's site. It
supports JSP 1.0PD.

--
Richard Vowles, Senior Systems Engineer,
Inprise New Zealand