Hi, guys:

When I tried to use <%@ include file="some.html" %> to include simple
short HTML file in my JSP, everything is fine. But when I tried to
include some really large and complicated HTML files, it doesn't work.

Does anyone have any idea  what seems the problem ?  Thanks a lot.

The error messages I got are:

Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Warning bad type.
Unhandled error! You might want to consider having an error page to
report such
errors more gracefully
        at com.sun.jsp.compiler.ClassName.processClassData(Compiled
Code)
        at
com.sun.jsp.compiler.ClassName.getClassName(ClassName.java:142)
        at com.sun.jsp.compiler.Main.getClassFileData(Main.java:187)
        at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspLoader.loadJSP(JspLoader.java:110)
        at
com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspS
ervlet.java:71)
        at
com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.j
ava:79)
        at
com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:180)
        at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:219)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.web.core.Context.handleRequest(Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(Compiled Code)